Skip to content

Major Change Information

How to change your major or program:
  • Meet with your Academic Advisor to discuss your new major or program.
    • Graduate students: Please contact your Academic Advisor to change your program.
    • Undergraduate students: 
      • Complete the Major/Minor Declaration Form.
        • Click on the link above
        • Scroll down to Major/Minor Declaration Form
        • Fill out the required information
      • Once the change is approved by the Registrar's office, your Academic Advisor will issue the updated I-20 to you.