Skip to content

Travel Information

  • At least 3 business days before traveling, renew your I-20 travel signature with a DSO at ISS.
  • Be sure to travel with your most recent I-20, valid visa, passport valid 6 months into the future, financial documentation matching your I-20, and unofficial transcript/class schedule as proof of registration.

Please note: If you will be traveling outside the United States for longer than 5 months, be sure to meet with your DSO at ISS before withdrawing from classes to discuss a Leave of Absence.