- Travel signature:
- Travel signatures are valid for one year and must be valid on the day you return to a US port of entry.
- Before traveling, renew your I-20 travel signature with a DSO at ISS.
- Allow 3 business days to receive the travel signature.
- Travel with:
- Your most recent I-20 (with valid travel signature)
- Valid F-1 visa (valid on the day you return to a US port of entry)
- Passport (valid 6 months into the future)
- Financial documentation matching your I-20 (bank statement, etc.)
- Unofficial transcript or class schedule as proof of registration
- Students on OPT/STEM OPT should travel with their valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
The information contained in this web site is not intended as, and does not serve as, legal advice. It is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional legal advice. Content is subject to change, and students are advised to consult an experienced U.S. immigration attorney for advice and further information. Neither Concordia University, St. Paul nor the Office of International Student Services is responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.