Concurrent Enrollment Request
F-1 students in good status can enroll in two different SEVP-approved schools at one time as long as the combined enrollment amounts to a full time course of study.
- Students are not eligible for concurrent enrollment during their first term at Concordia.
- Students must work with their Academic Advisor on the concurrent enrollment process.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment while doing concurrent enrollment.
- Credits taken at the other institution count towards the full-time enrollment requirement.
- Your concurrent enrollment is not approved until you have completed the Concurrent Enrollment Request.